We are helping hardworking people by reducing immigration.
- Net immigration has been cut by more than a third
- Immigration is at its lowest level in over a decade
- We’re clamping down on benefits tourism and health tourism
- Bogus colleges selling immigration have been shut down
- A new citizen test with British values at its heart has been introduced
Same old Labour
In government, Labour let immigration spiral out of control – and they haven’t learnt from their mistakes.
- Under Labour net immigration rocketed to more than 2.2 million people
- They ignored warnings about bogus colleges
- They turned a blind eye to benefits and health tourism
- They have opposed every single measure we’ve taken to reduce immigration
- Ed Miliband still doesn’t think immigration was too high under Labour