A Message from Andrew Rosindell MP.
As your M.P., I need local Councillors for Romford who will work with me to get things done for local people and protect Havering. That is why I ask you to please vote for all of my local Conservatives team on Thursday May 5th.
I am fighting to keep Havering a Town and Country Borough. If London Labour take control of Havering, Mayor Khan will have complete power in our Town Hall. Don't let that happen.
Vote Conservatives and help me keep Havering in safe hands.
Andrew Rosindell MP
10 Good Reasons To VOTE CONSERVATIVES
- To 'Keep Havering a Town and Country Borough', oppose over development and defend our cherished green belt and open spaces
- To STOP Labour's plans to impose inner city style high-rise developments. We should build quality homes for local people instead
- To keep Mayor Khan our of our affairs! Havering people must decide what is best for Havering not London Labour's City Hall!
- To STOP the Mayor's proposal to impose his Ultra Low Emissions Zone (ULEZ) on Havering Residents
- To restore pride in our Town Centre and historic Market, keeping the character and heritage of the Romford we know and love!
- To clean up Romford, with zero tolerance to litter and fly tipping, maintain our weekly bin collection and repair our roads and pavements
- To look after Havering's wonderful parks, plant more trees for Her Majesty the Queen's Jubilee and protect our countryside and wildlife
- To keep our flag flying proudly from Havering Town Hall throughout the year!
- To support our senior citizens and defend the vital 'Freedom Pass' for travel on buses and trains
- To continue to provide good local public services, keep Council Tax rises to a minimum and get value for money for local residents!